In this issue:
- CEO Perspective: Thurman White talks about imperatives for investment management firms to ensure long-term sustainability;
- “The Power of P”: Progress’ President Mona Williams reflects on factors that are correlated to business success – People, Process and Performance;
- In-Progress-Sight - Fixed Income: Why Progress Is Not Following the Herd: In a recently published paper, we examine the reasons why emerging managers in Progress’ fixed income portfolios consistently outperform the benchmark while minimizing overall portfolio risk;
- Highlights of the Hedge Fund Investor Session at Cowen Prime Services and EisnerAmper Town Hall Investor Panel: Progress’ approach to investing in hedge funds compared to other investors;
- Progress Gives Back: Progress’ participated in a career mentoring event sponsored by JUMA Ventures, a non-profit organization that engages youth and teaches them leadership skills.